I’m having trouble making html link on the photographs which I will include in my blog articles. For a while I decided to give dg link source of Nikon Image Space.
Here’s an example link from Nikon Image Space site:
Finally, after get searching some website, I’ve got to put my google photo into my blog here. It’s simple.
- Go to google photo website > photos.google.com
- Sign in
- Click in one of your photo
- In Safari, right click in the middle of your photo
- Click in “Copy Image Address”
- Add html link to your blog as below
<img class=”aligncenter wp-image-249 size-large” src=”Paste html link here” /></a>
Here is below of google photo link that is working:
Here is insert media direct from wordpress: